On February 20th 2013 he would have been 46. He is so missed by his millions of fans around the world.
How would Kurt Cobain have celebrated his 46th Birthday?
Around this time last year, I posted on this website several ideas for celebrating Kurt Cobain’s 45th Birthday. Just a few suggestions I picked up from some of his fans.
But this year, Kurt Cobains 46th Birthday, I have several suggestions for how Kurt might like to celebrate his Birthday based on several of the odd things he enjoyed doing. He did have a lot of strange habits you know.
So, today I’m going to reveal to you some of the strange things he like to do and what he might have enjyed doing on his Birthday. You may be surprised by some of these little known, quirky things he liked to do, so here goes.
7 ways Kurt Cobain might have enjoyed spending his 46th Birthday:
1. In the beginning, he insisted that Nirvanna practice 5 nights a week. So would it be surprising to discover him practicing on his Birthday?
2. Of course, most of us know about his imaginary fried, Boddah, so we shouldn’t be surprised to find him accompanied by this friend of his on his Birthday.
3. Kurt started smoking pot while a teenager (who didn’t) so expect him to have a little pot around on his Birthday.
4. In his free time, Kurt Cobain liked to buy big hunks of meat from the grocery store, and then go out into the woods and shoot at them with a variety of guns. Hey, what a great way to spend your Birthday!
5. It is said that Kurt Cobain would sometimes get moody and sit in a corner for 45 minutes without saying a word. He might be inclined to do this on his 46th Birthday.
6. Kurt often watched television late into the night. Since I can’t picture Kurt spending his Birthday in some fancy French restuarant, you might catch him in front of his TV.
7. Cobain recorded his first songs in December 1982 at his Aunt Mari’s house. They involved a guitar, bass, and spoons banged against a suitcase. Cobain titled the recordings “Organized Confusion.” So would it be that strange to find him on his Birthday in some out-of-the-way place recording his latest song?
P.S. But the most important thing he would want to do would be spending time with his daugher, Frances Bean Cobain!
Remember, Kurt Cobain’s Birthday is on the 20th! Find out more on this page: